• Arrange Corporate meetings as per business
• Identify business Opportunities.
• Establishing Relationships with existing and
• Maintain knowledge on competition market.
• Achieve Agreed upon Targets and outcomes
• Maintaining Positive business relationships to
ensure future Sale.
• Participate in trade shows and conventions.
• Supplies Management with regular updates
and reports on market requirements.
• Observing and Analyzing the market,
competitors and customers.
• Actively seek new channels through
Networking and social media.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or in
• Training and Certification: Prefer Business
• Language:Excellent English oral and written.
• Knowledge: Market Knowledge - Proficient in
• Competencies: Strong Communication skills –
• Location: Headquarter
• Working Hours: 8am -5 pm
• Days Off: Friday and Saturday