• Position (s) Requiring 0-2 Years of Experience
• Contact regular and prospective customers
to demonstrate products, explain product
features, and solicit orders.
• Recommend products to customers, based
on customers’ needs and interests.
• Answer customers’ questions about products,
prices, availability, product uses, and credit
• Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract
terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
• Consult with clients after sales or contract
signings to resolve problems and to provide
• Plan and Sell Mobica Products as per request.
• Maintain knowledge on competition.
• Establish, maintain and develop relationship
with existing and potential customers.
• Participate in trade shows and conventions.
• Supplies management with oral and written
reports on customer needs
COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING
• Internal cross working relation: Sales –
Customer Service - Export
• External working relations: Social Media and
Marketing agencies - Competitors
• Location: Headquarter
• Working hours: 8 am - 5 pm
• Days off: Friday & Saturday
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, or
• Training & Certification: Prefer have Marketing
• Good understanding of market research
• Experience in dealing with B2B and B2C.
• Skills: Excellent in English oral and written
-Proficient in MS Office-strong communication
• Abilities & Attitude: Strong organizational and