• Position(s) Requiring:5-7 Years Of Experience
• Directs Foreign Sales and service outlets of
an organization; Negotiates contracts with
foreign sales and distribution centers.
• Directs clerical staff in expediting export
correspondence, bid requests and credit
• Directs conversion of products from market to
foreign standards and specifications to ensure
efficient operation under foreign conditions.
• Arranges Shipping details, such as license,
customs declarations and packing shipping
and routing of product.
• Manage financial & currency processes
and transactions in accordance with policy
and law and to optimize cost -effectives of
• Anticipate and report on future changes in
• Plan and implement import/export strategy in
consistent with overall aims and requirements
of the organization.
• Maintain and share with colleges as
appropriate, personal knowledge of all
relevant import/export law /procedures, tariffs
and duties; licenses and restrictions.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or
related Field ,preferred MBA Holder.
• Experience: 0-2
• Training & Certification: Prefer have Business
Administration certificate – Prefer very good
command in French
• Knowledge: Market knowledge
• Skills: Excellent in English -Proficient in MS
Office-strong communication skills
• Abilities & Attitude: Time Management
-Commercial Awareness-Result oriented
• Location: Headquarter
• Working hours: 8 am - 5 pm
• Days off: Friday & Saturday