• Manage all Social Media Channels, team
members, campaigns to engage customers
and customer satisfaction.
• Identify, evaluate, select and monitor social
• Create and maintain an up to date social
media and website marketing plan.
• Raise Brand awareness and protect brand
exposure by executing the suitable social
• Develop relevant content topic to reach the
B2B and B2C target customers.
• Monitor and respond to social media requests
while cultivating leads.
• Follow the campaign budget and update it
• Providing Monthly report for renewal rates.
• Education:Bachelor’s degree in business or
any relevant Discipline.
• Experience: 0-2
• Training & Certification: Prefer have Marketing
• Techniques for advanced internet searching
and marketing software
• Good understanding of market research
techniques, data analysis and statistics
• Knowledge of strategic planning principles
and marketing best practices
• Skills: Excellent in English -Proficient in MS
Office-strong communication skills – Creativity
• Abilities & Attitude: Strong organizational and
• Location: Headquarter
• Working hours: 8 am - 5 pm
• Days off: Friday & Saturday